 Announcements / 1543
    Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity! —Jason Cicchini
   X-posted to .announce ---...--- Hey guys and gals! Well, after alot of computer-related troubles, I present to thee the third chapter of the Chronicles of Velaria. It, along with the first two chapters, can be found under the "Chronicles" section on (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity! —Shiri Dori
   (...) I haven't seen the rest of your story before. I read it all today and it's good! Your pictures are well-edited and very sharp. Your story's engaging and cliff-hanging... lots of suspense. Once I started I had to read all I could see. I would (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity! —Jason Cicchini
   (...) Hey Shiri! Thanx for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far! You're too kind! ::blushes:: (...) I agree totally, however, when dealing with religious iconography (god, the devil, etc.) there are no grey shades. People who are (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hmm, I see your point. Still, it seems almost too extreme. As food for thought, take "Good Omens" by Neil Gamin <sp?> and Terry Pratchet. I really really need to read the book, but the prologue is hilarious (the angel is the bad guy and the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)