 Announcements / 1498
Urgent: Just Discovered BricksWest E-Mail Problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:31:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

----------URGENT BRICKSWEST ADMINISTRATION NEWS----------

An e-mail message just made it's way to me from Steve Jackson regarding
BricksWest. In it, I discovered that the e-mail addresses
admin@brickswest.com and events@brickswest.com were accepting, processing
and not bouncing e-mail messages sent, but the messages were not getting to
me or the other BricksWest organizers.

Thanks to some quick customer support from Pair (www.pair.com - gotta' love
those guys!), we have recovered some 40 e-mail messages from as far back as
October 2001.

To everyone who had sent these messages, but hadn't received a reply, you
have my most sincere appologies. I fear that this problem may have caused
some irrepairable damage to BricksWest 2002, but I'm going to try my best to
dig out from under this.

I will personally be responding to each and every message that has been
recovered.

If I have previously covered an item with you via other e-mail or LUGNET
means, look for a message of  recognition of sending and apology.

If we have yet to connect, and there is a chance that we can still act on
the item(s) you e-mailed about, please work with me to do so.

Thank you for your patience in this matter. As most people know, the
innaugural edition of anything (be it an event, publication, web site, etc.)
can be wrought with problems and annoyances. Lets just chalk this up as
another of those, and move forward to make BricksWest 2002 the best event EVER!

Thanks everybody!

Matt