 Announcements / 1497
1496  |  1498
Subject:
MOTM and SOTM voting on hold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:04:17 GMT

Just to let everyone know...

The Model/Scene of the Month competition is on "hold" for a short time.  We
have to get the scripts and html to all work together again with the new
site structure.  And we couldn't really do anything until the site went live.

More about the new site here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1496

I'm not sure if the current round of entries will be able to get voted on
anymore. It is possible that the current voting round will have to end
early. But I'm confident that the next round, starting February 1st, will
start on time.  So please be patient while we tinker with the innards.

Thanks,

-- Terry K --