 Events / BricksWest / 135
Re: Urgent: Just Discovered BricksWest E-Mail Problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 03:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Todd Thuma writes:
Matt,

This would explain why no one responded to things.

Yes, but WHICH things?

Actually, of the 40+ messages I responded to last night, roughly 75% of them
had been taken care of through other channels (here at LUGNET, personal
e-mail, etc.). I really only responded so that folks would know we weren't
ignoring them. (BTW, only one of the messages was about animation, and that
was a repeat of a previously covered message).

Matt