 Announcements / 1477
    Abston Church of Christ completed today —Amy Hughes
   More than a year in the making, my Abston Church of Christ project was completed today. It was necessary to wrap it up today to mark the passing of the kitty who so enjoyed romping through the church - the one mentioned numerous times in the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town) !!

        Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Mark Chan
     (...) Amy, I have been following your Abston project for almost a year, and have read your logs with interest and amusement. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty (whom I thought was the most entertaining part of your construction log (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

         Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Amy Hughes
     (...) Thank you, Mark. Precious is such a part of this church it'll never be possible for me to think of it without thinking of her, so it was, indeed, fitting to dedicate it to her. The project covers almost the entire time she was with me, and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Jason Spears
     (...) I am sorry for your loss. I have been there before and know it isn't easy. (...) to seeing the completed project. I imagine this will take a vast number of pictures to capture all the little details. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Chris Leach
     (...) Amy,I am so sorry for your loss. As someone who has seen your church in progress your pictures are going to astound everyone. (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Kirby Warden
     I tried to look but your site seems to be... scrambled? I see strange repetitions of characters and broken pics as well as overlaps of images and letters... I used to see something similiar (but on a much smaller scale) with Eric Harshbarger's site. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

         (canceled) —Amy Hughes

         Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Kirby Warden
     Hmmm... it's still not working right. It is deffinately your site. What seems to happen is the extreme left of each picture and the first letter of each sentence repeated and sometimes overlaped then spread across the entire page until the next (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

         (canceled) —Amy Hughes

         Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Kirby Warden
     Hey... it's fixed!! Don't know what happened. I didn't delete any of my internet files or cookies, nor did I mess around with the refresh/reload. I read your latest post here and just checked up on your link and everything looks normal now. Oh well. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Abston Church of Christ completed today —Ross Crawford
   (...) contentedly! ROSCO (Hangin' out to see the Abston rail bridge!) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)