 Announcements / 1477
1476  |  1478
Subject:
Abston Church of Christ completed today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 01:59:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

More than a year in the making, my Abston Church of Christ project was completed
today. It was necessary to wrap it up today to mark the passing of the kitty who
so enjoyed romping through the church - the one mentioned numerous times in the
construction log. I've dedicated the project to her.

Photography will take a couple weeks yet, so another announcement will follow,
but at least the construction log is complete, and I've posted another teaser
picture...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church

Amy