 Announcements / 1397
LCC Command: Carona section online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:31:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

"Rodger that, incoming. Bay 12 has been cleared for your use and a Defender
escort is on their way. Carona Docking Command 22210, out."

After a huge amount of time of no updates,I am proud to present the Carona
section of LCC Command. You can see it at
http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/lcccommand/caronamain.html

If you haven't seen the other clans, be sure to check them out at
http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/lcccommand/

Please let me know what you think! :)

--
Supreme Commander Speedy
Nova Commander-Major of the LCC'en Empire