 Announcements / 1331
  My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

After *seven* years of promising "someday soon I'll scan some pics", *finally* I have built a small website to display my LEGO(R) collection... (URL) Pics include views of my Town display (Billundia), a few Castle MOCs, and the MOC Globe Theatre... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

(...) Hendo, Nice castles, I'd love to see more details. The Globe Theater was great, too. And I liked the pics of the mini-fest. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

(...) Your town page looks pretty good.Like those small homes. (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

I totally love the Bannenware tower/keep, it has the distinct look of continental European late medieval architecture. Is it modelled on a real castle? I've never really built much in that style, my castles tend to be more block like, and much wider (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

(...) I like the globe theater. Very nice design. It's a shame you don't have a picture of the rear, it sounds very interesting. You town layout looks great. I'm sure it gets many an ooh and ahh, when people see it. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

(...) Thanks. The real tragedy is that a few months after I built the model, it was torn apart to rebuild my Town. Thusly, except for the memories of my high school classmates, those pics are the only evidence of how it looked... =o -Hendo (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: My Display & MOCs -Finally Online!

(...) Thanks! I think it is my favorite of those I've made too. A number of friends have pointed out different things they liked about it. The most unexpected comment, perhaps, was one that thought the most realistic part was the bits of crumbling (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)