 Announcements / 118
  Article on Legos, constructivism and PCS!

Howdy all, ...Mike Rosenblatt at the Colorado School of Mines just posted an article about PCS and our use of Legos! Check it out at: (URL) feel like somebody now! Yeah! Richard rwright@pcsedu.com www.weirdrichard.com (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Article on Legos, constructivism and PCS!

Richard Wright wrote in message ... (...) about (...) University (my alma mater). Its located in Pittsburgh, PA. alex (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Article on Legos, constructivism and PCS!

I just finished reading the article, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Does anyone have any other suggested reading selections? I am sure that, as mentioned here quite often, there are other papers written on the architecture of a Lego brick or the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Article on Legos, constructivism and PCS!

(...) lazyness but posting that really does help those of us that hate to type. I always paste in URLs from my browser so I do it automatically. (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.publish)