 Publishing / 204
Re: Article on Legos, constructivism and PCS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 02:40:02 GMT

(in lugnet.announce) Richard Wright wrote:

Howdy all,

...Mike Rosenblatt at the Colorado School of Mines just posted an article about
PCS and our use of Legos! Check it out at:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mr4/constructionism_paper.html

Thanks for posting the leading http colon slash slash... I know it's
lazyness but posting that really does help those of us that hate to
type. I always paste in URLs from my browser so I do it automatically.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.