 Announcements / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
Article on Legos, constructivism and PCS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:48:33 GMT

Howdy all,

...Mike Rosenblatt at the Colorado School of Mines just posted an article about
PCS and our use of Legos! Check it out at:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mr4/constructionism_paper.html

I feel like somebody now! Yeah!

Richard
rwright@pcsedu.com