 Announcements / 1125
1124  |  1126
Subject:
More new sets at Zellers- Racers, Jack Stone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:07:19 GMT

I haven't heard of these being found before, so I guess this might count as an
"announcement".  *Prices in Canadian Dollars*

Rip
$4, 8 pieces, $0.50/piece
Typical Racer with navy blue (new colour?) car parts and red driver.

Freeze & Chill
$30, 109 pieces, $0.28/piece
An awesome parts set!  Has two barrels in light blue (!), two light blue large
castle arches (!), a net, two triangular white BURPs, trans-light-blue
crystals, four trans-light-blue 2x2 domes (like the clear ones in Adventuers),
and many other light blue and orange parts....  Not a typical Racers set, it
looks wonderful.

Police Cruiser
$5, ?25-28? pieces
I wasn't really paying attention to these.  It definately has some new parts,
though.

Police Copter
$10, 20 pieces, $0.50/piece
New cockpit, chrome exhaust pipes, grey old-style video camera

Bank Breakout
$30, ?65-85? pieces
I didn't take a very close look at this either.