 Announcements / 1126
1125  |  1127
Subject:
My new LEGO site is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 09:17:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi, all.

You may have seen some of my work before on Brickshelf: the LEGO Colosseum,
the LEGO Tower, the Church of Evil, etc... but now... for the first time...
see my creations as they have never been seen before...

With captions!

That's right, folks.  The same old pictures (actually a few of them are
new), now with more attractive packaging and plenty of insightful
descriptions, all  at my new LEGO site:

http://www.thereverend.com/lego

Enjoy.  @8-)

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith