 Announcements / 1111
1110  |  1112
Subject:
Colosseum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:17:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi.

I built a LEGO Colosseum this weekend.  Have a look and let me know what you
think.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=revbps

Thanks,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8-)

PS: I also just uploaded the Miniature Skyline that I put together a week or
so ago, so take a peek at that, too, if you're interested.