 Announcements / 1101
  Part deformation

I'd like to report to everyone on Lugnet, of my first time getting a deformed part from Lego: (URL) else? Josh (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

(...) Well Josh, I suppose you know the story of LEGO's warped black wagon plates? -Harvey (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

That looks suspiciously like its been chewed dude :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GEJEEw.86t@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

(...) A couple of the yellow 2x4 45° slopes in my Naboo Fighter had a large part of the internal tubes missing, and one had a deep scar in the upper surface. First time I've seen anything wrong. btw, From chatting in loc.uk it seems that it's only (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

(...) Does, dosn't it? Eather some one managed to chew it in the few seconds it was out of the box, or before to box was sealed (and no it wasn't me...), the end was sticking out from the little bag that it was in. Josh (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

(...) yes I have, and i still have not bought one. Josh (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

In my UCS X-Wing, I got a 1x10 white plate that was bent upwards by about 30 degrees between the 4th and 5th studs. But that's the only one in hundreds of sets. What amazes me is how I've never had a missing part. Seth (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

Many, many years back, I had a classic space set (don't recall which) that came with a 1x6 (or was it a 1x8) brick that was too short by about 2 studs with the end all melty and mangled. I should've kept the brick (it would've been an interesting (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Part deformation

(...) I'd like to say that LEGO® does give good customer attention, one of their benchmarks. -Harvey (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)