 Announcements / 1063
  Another BLAST update!

This will be the last BLAST update for a while, I still have several more models (some old, most new) in varying states of assembly waiting to be photographed, but I have no camera. So, until I get around to buying a new digital camera, this will (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) There's a separate group for camera discussions, if you really want to get confused about it ;-) WHAT camera you get depends on too many things including your budget and your intended use, so you should discuss it in lugnet.publish.photography (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) That's a good idea Tom. I think I will check out lugnet.publish.photography. To tell the truth, I’m not sure what features I need in a digital camera, hopefully lugnet.publish.photography will be able to help me sort it all out. Jay. (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) Cool! I love the two-man cockpit. I can just hear the instructor: "BLAST regrets to inform you that your son is dead because he was stupid. Straighten up that leg, boy!" :^D (...) You pack a lot into a small size here. Well done. (...) That's (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) So how have you managed to take pictures of your current models? Maybe a better question would be, what do you use currently to take pictures of your models? (...) I like it! The fact that you were inspired by WWII training planes kind of (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) Very cool, I like the way you seem to strive to keep you designs compact. The explainations of your creations are great also especially because you give your inspiration. To those of us who know the vehicles you get ideas from we can see where (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) Just imagine the chaos when the instructor orders the student to drop and give him twenty! (...) Your too kind, I’m not crazy about this one, or any of my “Light mecha” for that matter. I think I was too concerned with making them small and (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) In the past I borrowed my sisters old “Apple Quick Take 150” Digital camera, which only has a 640x480 resolution. When I took these images I was not too concerned about quality because they were intended as personal reference and to lessen the (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Another BLAST update!

(...) Thanks Greg! Although it can be frustrating at times, I like the challenge of small models, it also saves on parts and I must admit, I find the prospect of building large models daunting. (...) I am glad you enjoyed the model write-ups, though (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.build)