 Announcements / 1020
  BrickDreams Update: Scene #8 Released

After several false starts and *60 hours* of render time, BrickDreams Scene #8 is finally finished. IMO it is my best one yet. Also, all of the other scenes on BrickDreams have been "re-mastered" from the original tiff file, and are now available on (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray) !

  Re: BrickDreams Update: Scene #8 Released

Micah- Your images are all stunning! Now *these* are some images I would like to see on a T-shirt with the caption "Building Imaginations" or something. <redirected to .general and .lego.direct> -John (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: BrickDreams Update: Scene #8 Released

I love these images, they are great. I know beggars can't be choosers, but I'd love it if you made 1600x1200 versions. They just don't scale to my desktop very well at the current sizes. awesome work, Derek (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: BrickDreams Update: Scene #8 Released

(...) Well, you're in luck then. I plan to start releasing scenes in 1600x1200 in conjunction with the next site update. (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)