 Animation / 88
Re: Studios Newbie Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:28:34 GMT

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote:

I just got the LEGO Studios Moviemaker set and have been playing around with
it.  My question is, once I film a clip, how can I cut out parts that I don't
want in it?  For instance, I have some extra time at the beginning and end of
the clip...and is it possible to select a section in the middle and cut it
out?

...You can also move it into the editing timeline. Once in the timeline,
click-dragging at the beginning or end of the clip will cut out that segment.
This trick only affects the clip in the timeline, so the "original" is still
intact. The editor will also move the clips around to keep the timeline
contiguous automatically. Tinker with it :-)