 Animation / 86
    Re: LEGO in the New York Times! —Ed Mayhall
   I thought posters could delete their own messages. I do not see that option. I did give credit to nytimes.com and the author. If that is still not ok then how do I whack the post so no one gets mad? Ed (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO in the New York Times! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Not via the web -- (not yet) -- maybe someday. I can cancel an article upon your specific request -- send me an email if this is what you wish -- note the group and article number. (...) I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that the text is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO in the New York Times! —Ross Crawford
    Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G78Gn9.IBG@lugnet.com... (...) You'll probably find this "feature" includes a whole bunch of "visit NYT for all your lifelong needs" type advertising in the e-mail. Regards, ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)