 Animation / 619
  Re: LEGO animation software

(...) Hello I dont have much experience with writing programs. But I am working on writing a tutorial on how to make animations with povray using the clock, transform, and rotate commands. Maybe a couple of weeks. For now this is the best site I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LEGO animation software

(...) Ahui showed me that site just the other day; that guy is wonderful. My brain hurts. I'd be very, very interested in seeing some tutorials on your animations, Steve. I watched your entire Brickshelf animation collection a couple days ago and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

  2 Methods of Making CG Animations (was Re: LEGO animation software)

--snip-- (...) Nope. =( It will render the animation in a movie file format (..mpg, .avi, etc..) when you are done. LD4DModler does not go the route of frame-by-frame animation as POV-Ray does, it uses 3D modeling. (The following text comes from a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: 2 Methods of Making CG Animations (was Re: LEGO animation software)

(...) I got this from Rolando (creator of LD4DModler) who is having trouble posting to LUGNET right now. Hello, for some reason I can't post in the newsgroup anymore. It nags about invalid newsgroups when I try to send a replay. Anyway I'am working (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)