 Animation / 618
  animations

Hello I dont have much experience with writing programs. But I am working on writing a tutorial on how to make animations with povray using the clock, transform, and rotate commands. Maybe a couple of weeks. For now this is the best site I have (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation, FTX)

  Re: animations

Hi, I'm looking forward to this tutorial! I found the way a .pov file is generated by l3p highly counter-intuitive: matrices were used to combine translation and rotation in one step. I find it impressive how you managed to find the axis around (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation)