 Animation / 618
617  |  619
Subject:
animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:37:05 GMT

Hello

I dont have much experience with writing programs. But I am working on writing a tutorial on how to make animations with povray using the clock, transform, and rotate commands. Maybe a couple of weeks.

For now this is the best site I have found.

http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/animate/pov_anie.htm

Does ld4d modeler create an mlcad file for every frame then render it?

Steve