 Animation / 611
    Re: Unfinished Project Release —Stefan van Zwam
   Animating with POVray is a matter of mathematics, but animating Ldraw-generated things is pure horror. You have to analyse the source file to locate the different objects, you have to find out where the pivots are (which is not easy, since the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Unfinished Project Release —Mike Thorn
   (...) Which I'm not good at, which is why I had trouble. :) (...) That is, if you try to use the clock on the LDraw-generated file. If you're just rendering a new file for every frame there's no pain. I agree with you, though, on the difficulty of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation)