 Animation / 600
  Which camera?

Up to this point I have been using a sony miniDV camcorder with firewire. But I want to switch to something USB. I have heard the QuickCam ro 400 is pretty good, anyone have experience with it? Or any other recommendations? Thanks, Rand (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Which camera?

(...) I don't have the Pro4K though I've heard great things about it. However, I would recommend that you spend a little more and go out and buy yourself a digital camera, somewhere in the 2+MP range. The reasons being that you will get excellent (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Which camera?

(...) Specifically, make sure you get one that does all the above in streaming webcam mode. The most valuable tool in stop-mo animation is onion-skinning. This generally only works in "webcam" mode, in my experience. I use a Logitech QuickCam Pro (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.animation)