 Animation / 587
  Sound Synching

Hello, I am new to stop motion animation ( using legos of course ). How do you know how many frames to shoot for audio? I have software that lets me overlay an audio track with the video. Do I record the audio first, then just calulate the frames (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Sound Synching

(...) Rand, I think most of us record audio first, then shoot the video. It's much easier to coordinate movements when you know exactly how many frames you have to work with - and just adding duplicate frames here and there later will make it look (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.animation)