 Animation / 546
  Lego Studios -- how to create Lego films

Hi, Lego Studios is done?!? I would like to be able to make stop-motion animation films of my Legos and was considering buying the Spielberg MovieMaker set, 1349. However, the set is really only available overseas (even then it's still available (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Lego Studios -- how to create Lego films

(...) Based on Brad Justus' remarks at BrickFest on Friday evening that does appear to be the case. It's sort of vague in my memory now but it seems like he made some mention of the fact that LEGO basically supports the creation of animation with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Lego Studios -- how to create Lego films

I forgot to mention in my other response that another good resource for beginning animators is the tutorials that can be found at Seth Rothkin's Cool Brick Movies site: (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.animation)