 Animation / 548
Re: Lego Studios -- how to create Lego films
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:46:04 GMT

I forgot to mention in my other response that another good resource for
beginning animators is the tutorials that can be found at Seth Rothkin's Cool
Brick Movies site:
http://www.coolbrickmovies.com/tutorials/index.php