 Animation / 535
Re: For those who Didn't Check the B-Films Forums 4 days ago.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:31:58 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Stefan van Zwam wrote:
What an obvious place to post this message! I'm ashamed that I didn't think
of it myself. Thanks, Dean!

I thought about posting something about this situation here when the news first
broke.  I decided though that mosts folks from LUGNET with an interest would
already know about it and I also was sort of waiting to see if Jason was going
to post something about it here himself.  And considering the nature of the news
(mainly important to those who are wrapped up in the BrickFilms world) and the
ensuing reactions, it seemed like posting about it here would almost be more
along the lines of "gossip" instead of "news".  Guess there's no harm in other
LEGO-loving folks knowing about it though.