 Animation / 534
Re: For those who Didn't Check the B-Films Forums 4 days ago.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:19:22 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   My God it was nauseating. Everyone freaked out. He’s looking for new web hosting at the moment. I certainly hope he gets back up before I lose my chance to log in the forum for one time.

My interpretation of Jason’s message is that he’s trying to completely divest himself of all ownership of and responsibility for the BrickFilms.com domain name and web site. Finding a new host (or continuing to pay the current one) for BrickFilms will be the responsibility of the new owner(s).

Also, to my knowledge there’s been no interruption in the availability of the BrickFilms forums (I check in most every day though I rarely post) so there’s nothing keeping you from signing up and posting away. There’s still plenty of brickmation related conversations taking place in the BrickFilms.com discussion forums: http://www.brickfilms.com/phpBB2/index.php

Greg