 Animation / 532
531  |  533
Subject:
For those who Didn't Check the B-Films Forums 4 days ago.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:34:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Guys,

If you didn’t check the Brickfilms Forums about a week ago you have not heard this. I think most of you brickfilming folks know this but.....Jason Rowoldt’s Brickfilms Website (http://www.brickfilms.com/) is.....well...check this: http://www.brickfilms.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=573

My God it was nauseating. Everyone freaked out. He’s looking for new web hosting at the moment. I certainly hope he gets back up before I lose my chance to log in the forum for one time.

Cheers (*sighs*)

Dean