 Animation / 458
Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Competition Idea Solicitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:10:01 GMT

Check the last line of the message:

His website is http://www.mysticstudios.net , his e-mail address can be
found there.

If that's too difficult, here is the direct link :)
http://shootinbricks.com/MysticStudios/contact.html

Stefan.

--
---
New film by YellowHead Studios:
Stefan,

Thanks for posting this. Is there a way that I can contact Jared directly? • I
want to talk to him about this option.

Todd

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Stefan van Zwam writes:
A fellow BrickFilmer, Jared of MysticStudios, asked me to post this in • reply
to this thread:

---8<---
I offered last year to put everyones animations on video. I can do it • again
this year-which makes the big watery gap and conversion situation almost
obsolete.

The VCR I used to place everything on tape is out for repair, so I can't • do
everything at this minute. But if brickswest is not for another 3-4 • months
(February 14th IS a long time away) the VCR should be back and in good
working order. Now-don't put this message out of the way-it went to the
bottom of the forum quicker than anything last time I posted it. High
quality versions could have been watched at Brickfest.

All I am doing here is offering help. You can slip some lego into my • mailbox
if you feel the need to pay me.

Jared
--->8---