 Animation / 443
    New Film by YellowHead Studios. —Stefan van Zwam
   Looks like the reactions at the BrickFilms forum have dried out a bit, let's see what a slightly different public feels about it. (URL) and Save target As... This film is intended to get more people interested in animation. I hope you like it... For (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: New Film by YellowHead Studios. —William R. Ward
   Amazing! The movement of the minfigs and the teacher are so realistic! Especially when you panned the camera while they were moving. Yes, it makes me want to do it, but it is also very intimidating - how the heck did you DO that? --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: New Film by YellowHead Studios. —Stefan van Zwam
   (...) You're in luck, because there's a lot of help available on the net. First, you're going to need a camera. A normal webcam will do nicely, as this film testifies. Check out the following link to get some clues about which ones are good: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.animation)