 Animation / 445
Re: New Film by YellowHead Studios.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:37:28 GMT

Amazing!  The movement of the minfigs and the teacher are so
realistic!  Especially when you panned the camera while they were
moving.

Yes, it makes me want to do it, but it is also very intimidating - how
the heck did you DO that?

--Bill.

"Stefan" <wandrer@wanadoo.nl> writes:
Looks like the reactions at the BrickFilms forum have dried out a bit, let's
see what a slightly different public feels about it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wandrer/animationclass/animclass.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wandrer/animationclass/animationclass.rm
Right-click and Save target As...

This film is intended to get more people interested in animation. I hope you
like it... For more information, see the following link (to the BrickFilms
forum):

http://pub89.ezboard.com/fbrickfilmsforumsfrm1.showMessage?topicID=1483.topi

Yours happily,

Stefan.