 Animation / 408
Re: making video, need advice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Amy Hughes writes:
"charlie sherrod" <csherrod@efilmsinc.com> wrote:
I have to make a short video of a lego village which would feature the
following (not all in the same scenes):

[duplicated in lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains,
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.it]

Charlie multiple posted instead of crossposted. As usual, doing so causes a
bit of a mess for readers and replying posters.

Can I suggest that all further discussion talking about this be confined to
one group? Or at least crossposted instead of multiple posted.

I suggest lugnet.publish.cinema as being topical

Hope that helps. (yes, I was one who slipped up and replied in just one group.)