 Animation / 37
    Re: Bullet Time effects —Robert Thomas
   Ok being Im the one that made Brain Damage I can answer it. First off you would only need to buy 500 sets for full motion. Being I did this in Stop Motion one works very well. all you need is a good boom arm. In Brain Damage The boom-arm I made with (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Bullet Time effects —Darrell King
     Brain Damage is very impressive. How were your figures suspended? Darrell darrellk@pixelmonkey.net (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

         Re: Bullet Time effects —Robert Thomas
     (...) If you mean on the wall?? I used a stuff that is called Poster Tac made by Super Glue. It is a reusable adhesive puddy thats stays sticky Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Bullet Time effects —Dave Schuler
     (...) That's extremely cool! And your main character is a better screen presence than Canoe Reeves! Dave! (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Bullet Time effects —Andrew Tyrone
     (...) I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, but what do you exactly mean by "boom-arm?" I do not know what they are. Is it just an invisible thing to hold your figure up? -- Andrew (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

         Re: Bullet Time effects —Tom Boucher
     A boom is something that holds the camera in an exact position so that you don't have to stand there holding it. Also allows for minor adjustments but keeping the POV of the camera in teh same place. Kinda what they do for those long pull - out (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Bullet Time effects —Jason Rowoldt
   Robert, I have been building my boom arms with LEGO. Where did you get this boom arm, and what does it look like? How does it function? LEGo is great but not so good for steady shots. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)