 Animation / 365
Re: Is my site down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:34:55 GMT

Hmm, so mixed results, but some people can get in.  I can't get in right now.

Damn crotchety internet.  Back in the ol' days....

I guess I'll try later.

Jason

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Greg Perry writes:
Jason - From work, at 4:45 p.m. EST, I'm able to access the site with no
problem - it pops right up.  Earlier today I had NO problem accessing it
from home on my private pc.

G.

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Can anyone get to www.brickfilms.com today?

I know the NY Times was supposed to link it it via a story soon, but I'm
wondering if it is an overload or a problem with my bandwidth provider.

If anyone could report back here, please let me know.

Jason

www.brickfilms.com