 Animation / 364
Re: Is my site down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:25:46 GMT

I get "The page cannot be displayed"

Gary
if location actualy has anything to do with this kind of stuff,
this is from central Alaska.

Jason <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Can anyone get to www.brickfilms.com today?

I know the NY Times was supposed to link it it via a story soon, but I'm
wondering if it is an overload or a problem with my bandwidth provider.

If anyone could report back here, please let me know.

Jason

www.brickfilms.com