 Animation / 358
  Is my site down?

Can anyone get to www.brickfilms.com today? I know the NY Times was supposed to link it it via a story soon, but I'm wondering if it is an overload or a problem with my bandwidth provider. If anyone could report back here, please let me know. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is my site down?

(...) I just tried and it routed me to (URL) Which I assume is normal. It came up fairly quickly, so I have to report no problems. BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is my site down?

(...) Hmm... something probably changed recently... From my office I can't connect to the site, but from my home ISP I can connect to it fine. Which may mean that the path's been cached on our office network and that it's recently changed so that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is my site down?

"Jason" <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJz4vG.1z3@lugnet.com... (...) It does NOT work from where I am located.. (Sweden) /Joakim (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is my site down?

Page cannot be displayed. This is from LA California. -- Bob Fay "Jason" <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJz4vG.1z3@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is my site down?

Jason - From work, at 4:45 p.m. EST, I'm able to access the site with no problem - it pops right up. Earlier today I had NO problem accessing it from home on my private pc. G. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is my site down?

I get "The page cannot be displayed" Gary if location actualy has anything to do with this kind of stuff, this is from central Alaska. Jason <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJz4vG.1z3@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Is my site down?

Hmm, so mixed results, but some people can get in. I can't get in right now. Damn crotchety internet. Back in the ol' days.... I guess I'll try later. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)