 Animation / 295
294  |  296
Subject:
Bricktannia.com's new movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 05:21:40 GMT

Its official, I have finally entered the world of lego film.  I have done so
under the title of Sushifly Productions, and we have made our first 30
second movie.  I invite you all to go to http://www.bricktannia.com and
check it out!  Its not the greatest in the world, but its a place for me to
start.

LMKWYT!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com