 Animation / 297
Re: Bricktannia.com's new movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:11:19 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Dave Amos writes:
Its official, I have finally entered the world of lego film.  I have done so
under the title of Sushifly Productions, and we have made our first 30
second movie.  I invite you all to go to http://www.bricktannia.com and
check it out!  Its not the greatest in the world, but its a place for me to
start.

LMKWYT!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

Hey Dave!  Great film.  I thought it was pretty funny.  Your animation was
wonderful too, very smooth looking and quite creative (the droid in the
background).  I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Rob McMurray
www.brickwired.com