 Animation / 293
Re: Two Videos from the Animated Brick Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:23:04 GMT

Greg Perry <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Dan Simonson writes:
My biggest problem right now is supplies. I need to find a hole and get • to
somewhere where they have blue project board (for sky). That and I have • no
room for a small studio, which I'm working on right now.

My tip for backgrounds is to hit your local fabric/sewing store for • material
with printed designs.  I have a great piece of material that is light blue
with white clouds on it.  My other background is dark blue/black with • little
white dots and small starbursts to use as a space background.  By
coincidence I had just posted this advice in the Brickfilms forum - like I
said there - don't be afraid to be the only man in the store wandering
around looking at fabric!

I'll try both, see which one I prefer.

PS I have a problem with my real-video player, it plays sound, but no
video. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Can't provide any help here except to suggest that you could download the
player again and see if that helps.  I haven't encountered (or heard of)
this problem before.

I'm upgrading Real Player and seeing if that helps.

G.
---
Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424