 Animation / 290
Re: Two Videos from the Animated Brick Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:18:15 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Dan Simonson writes:
Interesting, I was starting a Get Smart proj also :-D. Oh, well... it was
disolving anyway.

--
Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424

Hey C/D/BB - don't let the fact that I might have beat you to the punch on
this particular project stop you.  I've had several of my ideas pop up here
on LUGNET or Brickfilms before I had a chance to execute them but I'm not
going to let that discourage me from giving my stuff a whirl.  Heck, I'm
still thinking of doing a Village People video even though many others have
already done V.P. MOC's (though I haven't seen a video yet).

I'd be interested in knowing exactly what you were planning on trying for
Get Smart - perhaps an actual episode?  I'd love to see the Cone of Silence
rendered in LEGO!

Build On - And then Animate It!

G.