 Animation / 186
    Brickfilms LEGO movie contest —Jason Rowoldt
   Hey film fans, I'm back in the US, so if any of you have been looking for updates to Brickfilms, head on over and check out the new update. There are more movies listed (I believe there are 29 films listed right now). All LEGO, all the time. But the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Brickfilms LEGO movie contest —Greg Perry
   (...) Jason - I was wondering what ever happened with this contest. Were there any entries to it? I actually had an idea for a submission but never had time to bring it to life. It took me longer than planned to finish my "set," which was my model (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Brickfilms LEGO movie contest —Jason Rowoldt
   Hey Greg, Well, it turned out that there were not as many directors that wanted to participate as I had hoped. So, unfortunately the contest was cancelled. However, I'm sure we will have one some time soon. There is a lot bigger active audience and (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.animation)