 Animation / 185
Re: My trial flick....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 01:20:39 GMT

It worked now! My ISP is just weird like that sometimes. BTW, pretty cool!
And the Message Intercept Base is a bloody awesome set! :-P

Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Payton Ware writes:

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message
Looks cool so far, but I can't get it to go past about 1/4 of the way • where
it says "Mr Blacktron II"... I tried reloading many times...

Kyle,
Any more luck with the .mov? I tried downloading it on a friend's connection
and had no problems. Just curious...

Payton