 Animation / 179

Subject:
My trial flick....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:44:56 GMT

Helloo.

Yesterday I completed a short movie I was working on to try out my new
editing software. It's about a minute and a half long, and just sorta a
goofy film set in space called "The Thief". I am very limited on LEGO as all
my sets and pieces are back at home *sniff* so I went with what I had. I
don't have a high quality posted yet for broadband, I'm kinda limited on
space...

Anyhoo, here's the link:
www.paytonware.com/LEGO/thief.htm
Enjoy!

It was made using a Dell PC, Premiere 6.0, and a Canon XL-1.

Re: My trial flick....
Looks cool so far, but I can't get it to go past about 1/4 of the way where
it says "Mr Blacktron II"... I tried reloadind many times...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Payton Ware writes:

Helloo.

Yesterday I completed a short movie I was working on to try out my new
editing software. It's about a minute and a half long, and just sorta a
goofy film set in space called "The Thief". I am very limited on LEGO as all
my sets and pieces are back at home *sniff* so I went with what I had. I
don't have a high quality posted yet for broadband, I'm kinda limited on
space...

Anyhoo, here's the link:
www.paytonware.com/LEGO/thief.htm
Enjoy!

It was made using a Dell PC, Premiere 6.0, and a Canon XL-1.

Re: My trial flick....
Looks cool so far, but I can't get it to go past about 1/4 of the way • where
it says "Mr Blacktron II"... I tried reloadind many times...

Kyle,
Any more luck with the .mov? I tried downloading it on a friend's connection
and had no problems. Just curious...

Payton

Re: My trial flick....
It worked now! My ISP is just weird like that sometimes. BTW, pretty cool!
And the Message Intercept Base is a bloody awesome set! :-P

Looks cool so far, but I can't get it to go past about 1/4 of the way • where
it says "Mr Blacktron II"... I tried reloading many times...