 Animation / 182
Re: Yay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:53:27 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Andrew McGeachie writes:
Hi Jason.  I also have a copy of Premiere for the PC and have added a few
comments to Payton's below:

<lots of great info snipped>

Well now.  Very interesting.  I might have to break down and but it after
all.  But something that could do special effects would be much better.
What is After Effects, Payton?

Jason