 Animation / 154
    Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Christian Gemuenden
   (...) So, obviously nearly everyone has already seen the images that appeared on brickshelf and disappeared no later. I am really surprised that nobody has made them available at a different server. However, many people seem to remember the contents (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Todd Lehman
     (...) You're surprised that people are showing respect for LEGO's privacy? (...) Are you a lawyer and/or have you consulted with one? Where did the image originate? (...) Are you saying that other people have already bought these sets and/or pieces (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

         Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Eric Joslin
     (...) I'm surprised we don't see more "leaked" photos as well. Lugnet chooses to play by TLC's rules, but 99.999% of the toy community freely posts and discusses leaked pictures, company plans, etc. And overall, the toy companies have begun (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

         Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Todd Lehman
     (...) LEGO could say for sure whether or not it's an invasion of their privacy and/or publicity rights. IANAL, but it seems like it's walking a thin line. Personally, I'd err on the side of not posting here about that level of detail, because then (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Markus Wolf
   That is so cool. That's what I thought Lego should've done with their dinosaurs originally. I'm excited! (I'm sure I expressed that in an earlier post, but I'm too lazy to find it) That's in true spirit of Lego IMHO if we can dwiddle around with the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)