 Ambassadors / 372
    Queen Amidala's royal starship in CHROME —David Simmons
   Many Star Wars fans have been clamoring for a Queen Amidala mini-fig in one of her royal outfits for years. This would be an opportunity to make that happen. I think an all-chrome exterior ship would be great as a way of letting fans know that this (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Queen Amidala's royal starship in CHROME —John Neal
     (...) BING BING BING!!! We have a winner. Thank you all for playing; from Dave's mouth to God's ears to the guy at TLG who is pulling the strings on this decision! JOHN (16 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

         Re: Queen Amidala's royal starship in CHROME —David Simmons
     (...) Thanks, John! I hope God or TLG or whoever is listening! My reasons are selfish on this one, as I just LOVE chrome and don't want to see it fade away entirely! The SE Naboo Starfighter was just so rockingly awesome snazzy-bad with all its (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Queen Amidala's royal starship in CHROME —David Laswell
   (...) As cool as this would look, I don't think it would go over very well if released as a set. I got the UCS Naboo Fighter, and even with the limited number of chrome parts that were in that set, they still had a fair amount of surface scuffing. (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)