 Ambassadors / 202
    Re: The Official "Issues List" —Allister McLaren
   (...) Not at all. I'm merely just speaking for myself. The 'issue' list supposedly represents fans concerns. I'm just pointing out that maybe not all fans, certainly not this one, share those concerns. I'm not asking for the list to be edited, if (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: The Official "Issues List" —Matija Puzar
   (...) Of course not *all* fans share *all* the concerns. I assume(d) noone would have even expected a list with such criteria, since such a list would be clearly empty - for each and every concern I am quite positive there is a fair amount of people (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)