 Ambassadors / 133
    Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007 —Benjamin Ellermann
   Lenny, I can share what I made during the Billund design trip because I was granted permission by the Castle product design lead. At Brickworld 2007 I gave a presentation on fan involvement in the design process. Currently I am working on an online (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007 —Allister McLaren
   (...) Got a link to that? I don't read classic castle, but I am interested in hearing about the achievements of our ambassadors, and again, this must've been one I missed. (...) I look forward to it. (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007 —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Allister, I have not widely publicized the fan team's involvement with Castle 2007 on Classic-Castle or any other site. Since we are under a separate NDA for Castle, I had to wait for permission on what I could and could not share. This was (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)